Project 13 is committed to ensuring that our website is ADA compliant and accessible to everyone.
With this in mind, we are continuously taking steps to improve project13.com and ensure it complies with the best practices and standards defined by Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act, the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA website accessibility) and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).
Some of our current accessibility features:
- Alternative text detail for appropriate images and other non-text elements.
- Link text that describes the purpose of the link and indicates when a new browser window will open.
- Headings used in a way that communicates the ranking of page content.
- Logical tabbing sequence to make navigating the website with just a keyboard user friendly.
- Active elements are highlighted with a high-contrast color to enhance the experience of keyboard only site navigation.
- Association of forms with labels.
If you have an accessibility-related question or comment, or if you are having difficulty accessing information on this website, please email us at [email protected] so that we can provide you with the information you need through alternative means.